5+ years of experience in marketing for e-commerce companies. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
WE ARE HIRING!
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - e-Commerce
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join our dynamic e-commerce team. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of proven experience in marketing for e-commerce companies.
- Create and execute marketing plans to increase traffic and sales, enhance brand recognition, and improve customer interaction through multiple channels. These channels include our website, Amazon, eBay, and OnBuy, as well as digital mediums such as social media, email and paid media
- Create engaging and high-quality content that resonates with our target audience and drives engagement and conversions.
- Budget management, with regular performance reporting to the senior leadership.
- Conduct keyword research, optimize product listings and pages, and improve search engine rankings.
- Create and execute email marketing and social media campaigns to engage and convert customers.
- Analyze and report on website and marketing performance using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Lead data collection and analysis efforts to inform marketing strategies and make
- data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including design, development, and sales to drive business growth and improve the customer experience.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and challenges in the e-commerce industry.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing for e-commerce companies.
- Experience with E-commerce platforms such as Woo commerce, Shopify and Magento
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that drive business results.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Proficient in GA4
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to manage a team
- Strong understanding of e-commerce industry trends, consumer behavior, and digital marketing tactics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work for UK time zone (Local Time 2.00PM to 11.00PM)
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS