3 years of experience in orchard management is required with Managerial experience. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance
Nelna Group of companies is a diversified and rapidly expanding business venture specially leading in Livestock and Agriculture. Hence, we look forward to finding an experienced, technically sound, and enthusiastic person for the following vacancy to be located at the office of Nelna Agri Development in Wandama.
- Ensure the products consistently adhere to the highest quality assurance standards and customer satisfaction.
- Handle, and investigate customer complaints related to product quality and ensure timely resolution, and effective communication with customers.
- Conduct inspections and internal audits to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards and specifications in Raw Materials, Finished Goods.
- Implement and maintain the quality management systems and ensure continuing compliance with relevant quality standards are implemented and maintained.
- Develop and maintain quality control documentation, including corporate quality manual, standard operating procedures, working instructions, and quality records.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for quality improvement and implement corrective actions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor's degree in agriculture, food science, crop science, plantation management, or other related field is required.
- 3 years of experience in orchard management is required with Managerial experience.
- Working with Global GAP and SMETA certifications is added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and problem-solving skills
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SEND YOUR CV VIA XPRESSJOBS