Proven sales experience within 4 - 5 years of preferably in technology related sales. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We Are Hiring!
Sales Manager - Key Accounts
ITX360 (Pvt) Ltd, subsidiary of Expolanka Holdings Plc is a technology solutions company focused on providing both local and international markets with 360° innovative enterprise solutions and services in automation, Cloud, ERP, Infrastructure, Software development, Information security and managed IT across all industries for any scale of business. We are currently in the process of expanding our footprint globally across all sectors and we are on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join our team.
- Proven sales experience within 4 - 5 years of preferably in technology related sales
- Degree in IT/Marketing or part/fully CIM, SLIM qualified
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Innovative and dynamic individual with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and an analytical mindset
- Result oriented and having the ability to bring in fresh and innovative ideas into the business
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to stay motivated, confident and target driven
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships with peers and clients
- Competency in recognizing complete gap/white space analysis in assigned key accounts
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned key accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Ability to position products against competitor & articulate the distinct aspects of the solution, products and services
- Be the central point of contact on coordinating across multiple service lines during the sales process
- Build and share best practice sales and negotiation skills, sell value, and up sell and cross sell to client base
An attractive remuneration package on par with industry standards will be offered to selected candidate.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs