Do you have minimum 3 - 4 years of staffing/recruitment experience. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 700,000+ employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka
Analyst (Executive) - Recruitment
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Create and implement Employment Market Strategies to attract job seekers.
- Work with Hiring Managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develop strong relationships and partner with Hiring Manager, Business Leaders & HR.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with respective Hiring Managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches. Develop and executive a personal time management plan.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through service excellence by ensuring on time SLA delivery, risk forecasting, capacity planning, and effective resolution of customer queries.
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, updating documents in a timely manner and ensuring adherence to defined process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of staffing/recruitment experience.
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization.
- Experience in BPO industry and apparel sector would be an added advantage.
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SEND YOUR CV VIA XPRESSJOBS