Should have a minimum qualification of pass in GCE (O/L) six subjects with passes in Mathematics and English. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We Are Hiring!
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 700,000+ employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations.
Junior Associate - Supply Chain Operations
- Generation of input sheet details into the system and validation of data for accuracy.
- Creation & Validation of Purchase Orders in the system.
- Ensuring all input sheets are processed within the defined processing timelines.
- Should have a minimum qualification of pass in GCE (O/L) six subjects with passes in Mathematics and English, and G.C.E. Advanced Level - Minimum of 3 passes.
- Any extracurricular activities will be advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows Environment.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role,
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs