Assistant Manager Emerging Brands
CDB has always been known as a harbinger of change and embraces emerging trends by exploring new market opportunities in the emerging global distribution blueprint. To cater to innovative market expansion, we seek a brilliant outgoing personality capable of understanding emerging market trends and is innovative, techno-oriented and has the capacity to be an independent project champion. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a multidisciplinary culture across multiple teams and possess a sound understanding of brand aspects in the organization.
- Facilitate digitalized product development, launch and communication strategies To function as an individual Project Manager who can deliver end-to-end collaboration from
- product development to execution of launch, Understand emerging market trends and propose suitable digitalized expansion, strategies and execution plans to the management Ensure smooth coordination of project teams in order to execute well-timed delivery of digitalized products.
- Citizens Development Business Finance PLC (CDB) is a public quoted leader in the Non-Banking Financial Institution Sector in Sri Lanka with an island wide 71 branch network that is driven by a state of the art technological platform that has revolutionized the way financial transactions are performed in Sri Lanka.
- Age below 30 years.
- Possesses project management skills to liaise with multiple teams Have a degree from a recognized university with full/or part qualifications in CIM/SLIM.
- At least 3 years experience in Brand Manager.
- Have Previous experience in Digitalized product launches Previous experience in the Banking or Finance industry.