Senior Accountant | Business Services
Our client is a well-recognized Chartered accounting practice based in Melbourne, Australia. Currently, they are seeking a mature, well organized and result oriented individual to take over the above position. The candidate must possess a high level of integrity, focus, commitment and adaptability to succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate should;
- Tertiary qualifications in business or commerce
- Membership from one or more of the Professional Accounting Bodies (ICASL, ACCA, CIMA)
- 5+ years’ experience within a recognized professional services organization
- Hands-on experience using accounting packages such as Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB, SAGE etc.
- A proven track record in people management and team working skills with the ability to handle stress with good business sense.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Sound experience in using MS applications; Excel in specific
- Experience in tax compliance and/or tax consulting; Australia specific is preferred
The successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package.
Please click APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs