Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka's largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
The Hayleys Advantis Group is a pioneer in providing Integrated Logistics Solutions with over 50 years of industry presence. Being a vibrant entity straddling diverse areas such as International Freight Management, Terminals and Engineering, Marine, Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Integrated Logistics Services: Advantis proudly represents some of the World's foremost Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders and the largest Air Express Freight Company.
Executive - Business Excellence - MBE - 001
Note: This position is based in Myanmar.
- Implement appropriate 3PL concepts/models for business alignment with market changes.
- Assist the Department Head in developing and implementing strategies for Logistics Solutions.
- Set up and Implement selected logistics process projects/initiatives.
- Develop cost/benefit trade-off analysis and ROI business cases for recommended projects.
- Provide conceptualized logistics solutions to clients by understanding and analyzing customer requirements.
- Set up detailed processes and controls for the operation in consultation with the operations team and clients to ensure a timely, accurate and error mitigated operation.
- Carry out research and acquire knowledge on new trends, concepts, best practices, analytical tools, etc.
- Degree specialized in Management/Supply Chain Management/Statistics/Transport and Logistics Management
- Part qualification in CIMA would be an added advantage
- 1-2 years' relevant work experience
- Computer literacy and good command of the English Language
Please click the APPLY button to send in your CV through Xpressjobs
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.