Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the Transportation and Logistics arm of Hayleys PLC with over 50 years of industry presence is a pioneer in providing Integrated Logistics Solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders and the largest Air Express Freight Company. Today ADV is fast becoming the undisputed leader in Sri Lanka's transportation industry providing Third Party Logistics (3PL), Inland Logistics, Marine Services and Terminal & Engineering operations.
Executive – Software QA Engineer
- Ability to compile & execute test cases according to Functional Specification provided by the software team.
- Responsible to maintain relevant documentation, therefore good writing skills are a must
- Follow software quality assurance best practices guidelines and meet on-time delivery.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in MIS or information technology
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a software QA Engineer
- Experience in manual testing is compulsory.
- Experience in automation tools would be an added advantage (selenium, Jmeter)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to self-learn and grasp new domain knowledge quickly.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through Xpressjobs
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.