Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Contact Centre Associate /Trainee Contact Centre Associates
- Answering incoming calls, inquiries from customers, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Passed GCE O/L examination.
- Able to converse fluently in Sinhala and English languages while Tamil language proficiency a distinct advantage.
- Be assertive, influential and persuasive with good telephone etiquette skills.
- 01-02 years’ experience in call center or customer care domain exposure would be a distinct advantage.
- Willing to work 2 night shift per week
- Age between 19-28 years.
Working location will be Central Processing Center at Kohuwala
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through Xpressjobs