Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Driver Growth Executive - Partnerships
About the role
The role is a direct opportunity to drive Uber in Sri Lanka. The priority is to assist UBER to acquire new drivers and grow the overall driver base by driving critical partnerships. The role calls for a combination of strong communication, understanding of local nuances, the ability to solve tough problems and the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
What You Will Do
- Work to grow the overall funnel of drivers in Colombo by creating partnerships with dealers, workshops etc.
- Work towards achieving long term partnerships for different product offerings like Cars, Auto, Moto.
- Prepare a go-to-market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on progress, best practice sharing etc.
- Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
What You Will Need
- A degree in Sales, Business, Finance, Marketing, Product or other quantitative/business management field
- 3+ yrs of work experience in sales or business development
- An attitude to roll up sleeves and work on the ground
- A proactive nature; when you see an opportunity, you address it, not waiting for someone else to take an initiative
- A desire to learn and constantly improve; you're expected to take initiative and experiment with new processes or improve existing ones
Please click the APPLY button to send in your CV through Xpressjobs