Please refer to the job advert for further information.
WEB DEVELOPERS - PHP / Wordpress
CAMMS is on the lookout for a dynamic individual with a proven track record in web developing within a technology related company to join us as a Web Developer.
- Must be familiar with integrations such as Salesforce (CRM Systems), Hubspot (Marketing Automation platforms), google analytics, Google tag manager, building and creating landing pages, email and forms in Hubspot, Zapier (third-party module connecting CRM and marketing automation platform with external data points), word press, Intercom (live chat program) or similar.
- Must have experience working for similar company with weekly campaigns and tight marketing deadlines and competing priorities
- Must have created custom pages, themes and plugins.
- Must know how to customize WordPress without effecting its core.
- Must have knowledge of WordPress customization from the start.
- Deep knowledge of OOP.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform to the WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Theme/Template integration.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of web accessibility.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Operating in an Agile development environment.
- Basic level of web design
- Basic photoshop skills
- Knowledge or experience in LMS (learning management systems)
- Evidence of time management balancing projects with BAU and campaign work.
- Evidence of working in project management software to deliver tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative on tasks that require out of the box thinking
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent relevant academic qualifications.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS and jQuery.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs