Please refer the advert
Technical Specialist - Citrix
- Lead role in the continuous improvement of our Citrix estate, to meet business demands
- Deliver full 0365 capabilities including Teams voice/video, OneDrive for Business and Sharepoint into the virtual platform
- Life-cycle management including assessment and full service design of hand-off for BAU support.
- Work closely with our business stakeholders and provide rigorous UAT in tightly managed schedules.
- Roadmap our near and long term strategy to a hybrid-cloud or cloud service
- Design service enhancements to our BAU environment including deployments, image builds, software upgrades. patching and security standards.
- Provide expert level virtualization support to the Design and Engineering teams and across Pearson in any business requirements.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent proven record designing and implementing a highly scalable Citrix solution (XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x LTSR and/or Desktop CR preferred)
- Microsoft App-V Packaging 5.x or higher
- Microsoft O365 implementations into a virtual estate, including Skype for Business or Teams with voice/video, OneDrive, Sharepoint
- Azure Active Directory / Active Directory Group Policy
- PowerShell or VBScript
- Experience delivering global change in an ITIL managed environment.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs