Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Advisor/Senior Advisor- Information Systems Auditing
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity.
The local member firm in Sri Lanka was established in 1897 and is presently one of the largest professional services firms in the country.
KPMG in Sri Lanka is currently looking for enthusiastic people to join our team of Information Systems Auditors. Candidates should have the following core competencies to apply for the above mentioned positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Management Information Systems;
- 3+ years of internal or external IT audit experience in sectors such as Banking, Telecommunication, Finance, Insurance etc. is required;
- Have an excellent command of the English language for effective communication and report writing;
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others (prior experience in managing/ leading a team of 3 - 5 personnel is required);
- Have the ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables;
- Ability to travel both locally and overseas for approximately 20-25% of work time;
- CISA/ CISM/ CRISC/ CGEIT/ CISSP will be an advantage.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We will correspond only with applicants shortlisted for interviews.