Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Software Engineer (iOS)
You will be integrating into our core group that will be responsible for Wibble's most essential updates and feature roll-outs. You will be working directly with the founders and getting hands-on with brainstorming new concepts, creating seamless user-experiences and taking ownership of the product. We are continuously exploring new concepts and there really are no limits on creating new innovative ways of making video-storytelling simpler.
It isn't just about creating great stories but rather allowing a creative to feel unrestricted and unburdened while doing so. While previously needing to buy expensive gear and having a learning curve now powerful storytelling is just one download away with Wibble!
You’ll be successful if you are:
- An expert with Swift, Xcode, Objective-C and the rest of the iOS ecosystem
- Build any type of video editing/photo editing app before
- Collaborative and want to be a part of the product's vision.
- Done some sort of story-telling
- Passionate about creating platforms for people to succeed.
- Understands how to be a part of a small but very agile team.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience for mobile or web.
- 2+ years of professional iOS development experience and mastery of Swift
- Experience deploying and supporting code in production - Documentation/portfolio of your work.
- Conceptualize, design, build, and test features.
- Pushing changes every week
- Leveraging the entire mobile platform to solve complex problems
- Ensure your designs perform and scale in production.
- Build reusable components with elegant, intuitive interfaces.
- Work within cross-disciplinary groups in order to provide better outcomes for the product
- A/B test features that are in dispute
- Analyze metrics and cohorts of users to influence design decisions.
- Vlogging and putting yourself in the user's position.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs