Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the Transportation and Logistics arm of Hayleys PLC with over 50 years of industry presence is a pioneer in providing Integrated Logistics Solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders and the largest Air Express Freight Company. Today ADV is fast becoming the undisputed leader in Sri Lanka's transportation industry providing Third Party Logistics (3PL), Inland Logistics, Marine Services and Terminal & Engineering operations.
ADVANTIS FREE ZONE
Advantis Free Zone is one of the latest addition to Hayleys Advantis Group and we are gearing up to take Logistics solutions beyond boarders to regional and global distribution center operations, while complimenting government’s vision to make Sri Lanka a maritime, Aviation and commercial Hub. Free Zone facilitates regional and global hub operation, distribution centers in international trade with absolute convenience, State-of-the art technology and innovative value additions for regional and local clients.
Junior Executive - (Logistic Specialist)
- Maintain excellent relations with vendors, clients, ports, Shipping/Air Lines, service providers, BOI and Sri Lanka Customs.
- Coordinate shipments closely with clients, service providers and carriers to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure optimum utilization of containers while adhering to specific client requirements.
- Ensure company operating procedures are followed at all times in receiving/storage and stuffing of containers and all instructions given by clients are adhered to.
- Ensure all containers/consignments are trucked or gated into port within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure that the warehouse system is fully updated and perform random warehouse checks prior to closing of containers to ensure accuracy of loading.
- Manage any value added service requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English.
- 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in handling operations/planning in a warehouse or a warehousing and distribution facility will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.