Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Executive Travel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling customer queries related to fares, ticketing & holidays and planning of travel itinerary.
- Selling and Marketing of related products and ensure growth of business.
- Handle and facilitate visa requirements of customers.
- Enhance the corporate customer base by introducing new corporate clients.
- Visiting corporate clients when required.
- Provide proper guidelines & international procedures to customers.
- Successfully manage customers and handle their travel related matters effectively.
- Handling Inbound matters as and when required by the management.
- Contribute towards increasing company profits while achieving the sales targets as budgeted.
- Support Assistant General Manager in managing the operational cost within the budget.
- Develop and execute required business policies in order to streamline the business strategy.
- Identify required changes for existing processes and procedures and do necessary modifications in order to enhance the quality of service.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 03 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Amadeus and Galileo
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication/PR skills
- Attention to detail
- Having an own customer base will be an added advantage
- Deal with the employees of Ticketing/ Visa and Outbound departments to carry out job functions.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs