Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are an international Company engaging in online consumer financing. The company provides instant and premium financial solutions in response to the everyday and immediate financial needs of the Sri Lankan people with offices across Asia and Europe. Our Team in Sri Lanka consists of top performing individuals handpicked from highly reputed Companies in Finance, Banking and IT sectors. We seek dynamic individuals with the right attitude, qualifications and experience, who will uncover their true potential and enable our Company to be in the forefront of the online consumer financing in Sri Lanka.
We are having openings for the
Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developer
- Web application backend development, API, integration with external APIs, payment gateways & banks.
- Test writing
- Effort estimation
- Code refactoring
- Code reviewing
Qualifications & Requirements
- Understanding of TDD principles
- At least 3 years of experience in Rails in commercial development
- Ability to write support code and cover it with tests
- Knowledge of relational databases, manual writing of complex SQL queries and performance optimizing
- Ability to work in team and to solve problems independently
- Knowledge of Git
Skills that would add more value
- Experience in other programming languages (Golang, Elixir)
- Experience in microservices development
- Stack: Ruby 2.3.x - 2.6.x (Rails 4.x - 5.x, grape, dry-rb, roda, sequel), PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
The selected candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with industry standards.
Please send your application with details of two non-related referees.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs