Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accomplish Organization's Training mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide "on the ground" support within restaurants on all L&D Programs.
- Should be able to conduct orientation & training sessions for new recruits.
- Determine training needs and develop training modules to fill the gap effectively.
- Should be able to improve performance of staff through training according to company needs.
- Should be able to travel in Colombo and out-station according to the Training requirements.
- Willing to work in roster basis and weekends (At least 4 Closing Shifts per month)
- At least 2 years working experience in Fast food or Hospitality industry as a Restaurant in-store trainer or as a Field trainer.
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management
- Good communication skills specially on English Language.
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs