Please refer to the job advert for further information.
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING QSR BRAND IN SRI LANKA..
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL) is primarily a food-service company and currently operates its Domino's Pizza stores in India. JFL operates its stores pursuant to a Master Franchise Agreement with Domino's Pizza International, which provides it with the exclusive right to develop and operate
Domino's Pizza stores and the associated trademarks in the operation of stores in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. After a grand success in India, JFL is making its foray in Sri Lanka for Domino's Pizza stores, and now looking for results oriented, energetic and dynamic people who can take the company's vision on a new height and make it successful on the land of Sri Lanka.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved according to the production plan
- Drive the team towards achieving all factory related KPIs on a monthly basis and ensure required information are provided to the Leadership team in a timely manner
- Review process schedules and production requirements to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, work procedures and duty assignments
- Monitor and evaluate performance of production employees and provide timely feedback to overcome performance gaps
- Provide training facilities with the aim of developing the knowledge and skills of the Factory staff
- Assure timely decisions are taken on use of suitable equipment, maintenance, modifications required in the production process improve the productivity levels with regard to output, quality standards, reject levels, product delivery standards and out sourced services on a continuous basis
- Ensure the factory is compliant with all the regulatory requirements
- Ensure excellent house-keeping and hygiene levels are maintained all the time
- Ensure implementation and compliance to Company's EHS regulations and procedures
- Maintain Industrial harmony and close work relationship with all functions in the Company
- Should have a degree in Manufacturing/Engineering or any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in food production
- Should have a sound knowledge of HACCP requirements
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs
Attractive remuneration awaits successful candidate.