Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your primary goal is to help to grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand’s loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Requirements of the role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs