Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering or equivalent with IESL membership. 3-5 years' of experience in telecommunication tower construction projects. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Engineer – Civil Work (Implementation)
- Responsible for tower construction and overall project roll-out activities
- Sub-contractor management on all sites and allocating resources accordingly
- Preparation of the project progress and present it to the customer
- Evaluate and validate the tower construction and other civil work designs
- Involve in all SOP finalization for civil work related implementations
- Prepare supplier PR/PO based on the approved civil work designs
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering or equivalent with IESL membership
- 3-5 years' of experience in telecommunication tower construction projects
- Experience and relevant knowledge on project management
- Able to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Willing to work on extended working hours as per project requirements
- Excellent communication and build strong professional customer relationships
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements, please share your CV with details of two non-related referees.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through Xpress Jobs