Prior experience working as a captain in a reputed hotel or restaurant. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Anticipate Members’ needs and ensure that service meets/exceeds expectations to ensure a memorable and pleasant dining experience.
- Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness, and safety.
- Takes immediate action to correct any issues.
- Check tables throughout service times for Member satisfaction, resolve Member/guest complaints.
- Supervise the dining room staff and maintain uniform service standards.
- Conduct daily line-up with dining room staff.
- Review daily specials, stations, and other applicable announcements.
- Train new-hires in service standards, menu items, use of Jonas system and up-selling.
- Coordinates foodservice between kitchen and service staff.
- Lead to achieve desired results in high-quality service and experience for our Members and Guests. Perform other related duties as assigned
- Take orders
- Prior experience working as a captain in a reputed hotel or restaurant
- Very good communication skills and excellent physical condition
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual
- Ability to work in a team
- Age between 20 - 35
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs