Hold a valid motorbike license and a motor bicycle to travel in the assigned region. 2 to 3 years' experience in the telecommunication site acquisition filed is an added advantage. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Field Site Acquisition Officer (Contract)
Supply Chain Management team.
- Drive the end to end site acquisition process.
- Visit landowners for document collection in agreement related activities and negotiations.
- Maintaining positive public relations.
- Arrange access permission for the existing and new site locations.
- Frequent site visits to check on-site related matters.
- Preparation of official letters under the supervision of the reporting manager.
- Continuous follow up on commercial power acquisition work with vendors.
- 24 x 7 availability to ensure the site acquisition is on track and to support smooth network operation.
- Spoken and written English language to deal with government authorities and organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Hold a valid motorbike license and a motor bicycle to travel in the assigned region.
- 2 to 3 years' experience in the telecommunication site acquisition filed is an added advantage.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs