We seek dynamic individuals with the right attitude, qualifications, and experience, who will uncover their true potential and enable our Company to be at the forefront of the online consumer financing in Sri Lanka. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are an international Company engaging in online consumer financing. The company provides instant and premium financial solutions in response to the everyday and immediate financial needs of the Sri Lankan people with offices across Asia and Europe. Our Team in Sri Lanka consists of top performing individuals handpicked from highly reputed Companies in Finance, Banking and IT sectors. We seek dynamic individuals with the right attitude, qualifications and experience, who will uncover their true potential and enable our Company to be in the forefront of the online consumer financing in Sri Lanka.
- Bookkeeping by cost centres
- Budgeting and payments
- Reporting locally (tax, social insurance, etc.), internally (to HQ) and externally (auditors)
- Handle all day to day finance and accounts operations: maintain accurate and detailed financial records, payments to suppliers, cashflow management, CRM vs bank reconciliation, forecasting and budgeting, intercompany reconciliation.
- Perform timely monthly closing of accounts, financial reporting package and submitting to HQ
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Communicate with accounting and tax advisors on demand
- Pass annual statutory audit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, knowledge of IFRS principles
- Accounting background with minimum of 3-year relevant experience in FinTech, audit company or a commercial bank (Big 4 experience is desired)
- Strong capabilities in MS Excel, SAP experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, clear verbal English
- Stress resistant, ready for new approaches and in place learning
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs