A candidate residing around Matara area (Southern province) is preferred. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Vacancies for Technicians & Electricians for Matara Location
Main Duties & Responsibilities (Based on/ relevant to the Job Category)
- Provide accurate diagnosing on all Toyota Industrial equipment's and fix it right inorder to provide customer with minimum product down time.
- Conduct necessary calibration /system upgrade on the relevant product timely manner.
- Carry out periodic maintenance/General repairs of equipment's.
Qualifications & Prerequisites
- C.G.T.T.I-Mechanical or Electrical full-time course (04 year) or AETI -Mechanical or Electrical full-time course (03 Year) /Or Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- 03 years experience in the automobile technician/electrician category.
- A candidate residing around Matara area (Southern province) is preferred.
- Should have a Heavy vehicle driving license.
If you consider yourself to have what it takes to be a part of winning team Toyota, we invite you to send your application enclosing the curriculum vitae along with a recently taken colour photograph with 2 non related referees.
Senior General Manager (Corp. Planning, HR, Legal & CR) Group Human Resources Toyota Lanka (Private) Limited, #337, Negombo Road, Wattala
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs