Company Name : C.A.T. Co (Pvt) Ltd.
Company URL : http://cat-kk.jp/
Business Field : Mechanical Repairing and Revising Business
Business Details : To develop transfer robot for IC tip manufacturing.
To overhaul Turbomolecular Pump.
Company Location : Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture, Japan
Job Vacancy’s Information:
Job Category : Mechanical Engineering.
Job Position : Mechanical Engineer (Turbomolecular Pump)
No of vacancies : 01
- To analyze the transfer robot or turbomolecular pump to fix it.
- To work with Precision Machine.
Required skills & Capabilities:
- Working experience – To operate Precision Machine.
- Age – 20 - 38 years.
- English proficiency: Business Level.
- Japanese proficiency: JLPT N4 Level.
- Completed bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- To love to do delicate, careful, and elaborative tasks
- To have strong commitment to work in Japan at least for 10 years
Nice-to-have Skill :
- Experience of mechanical re-engineering.
- Sufficient knowledge on IC tips and IC products.
Salary & other benefits:
- Monthly Basic Salary - JPY. 190,000.00 To JPY. 230,000.00 (Rs.315,000 ~ Rs.380,000)
- Transport Allowance - Beard by the company up to JPY 20,0000.00
- Food - N/A
- Accommodation - 20% Rent beard by the company.
- Period of Contract - 2 years (Can be extended)
- Air ticket - Air ticket cost will be borne by employee.
- Medical - Medical check is conducted in the company.
- Social Insurance - Mandatory (deducted from Salary)
- Employee Pension - Mandatory (deducted from Salary)
- Bonus - Bonus is will be considered, based on the work performance and company profit.
1. Working Hours : 08 hours (Monday to Friday 08.30 A.M to 17.30 P.M)
2. Holidays ：Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays (according to work schedule)
Recruiting Flow :
1. [Documentary Screening] to submit CV and other documents via Google Form.
2. [Arinos Screening] to have an interview session.
3. [Company Interview (1st~3rd)] to have an interview session.
4. [Offer Letter Notice]
5. [Preparation of VISA Approval] to collect the required documents to send it to Japan.
6. [Training for Japanese] to acquire the Japanese language communication skills.
7. [Traveling to Japan] to buy the air-ticket and depart to Japan.
*** The rest of the employee relations related mattes can be solved as per the Japanese labor law.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through
**Arinos Lanka (pvt) Ltd is the ''REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE'' Of Arinos Co. Ltd., Tokyo, Japan in Sri Lanka.
**Arinos Lanka (pvt) Ltd is affiliated to the SLFEA as ''REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE'' Of Arinos Co. Ltd., Tokyo, Japan in Sri Lanka.