Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Siyapatha Finance PLC is a rapidly growing finance company which operates as the largest fully owned subsidiary of Sampath Bank PLC. The Company through its extensive channel of network caters to a number of diversified market segments via the product portfolio of Finance Leasing, Factoring, Gold Financing, Deposits Mobilization, Loans and Micro Leasing products.
The expansion of our business operations and branch network has created excellent opportunities for young competent talents to join with our growing workforce for our following new business expanding areas.
Branch Manager - Malabe, Pettah & Kiribathgoda
- Drive and initiate business plans to achieve set objectives of the respective branch.
- Managing assigned portfolio and maximizing profitability of assigned branch.
- Asses market conditions and identify current and prospective market opportunities.
- Providing training, coaching, development and motivate the branch staff to achieve overall business targets of the branch. Ensure the internal control are in place and practice in Branch Operation and Administration.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or G.C.E(A/L) with Professional Qualifications (Full/ Part) in Sales & Marketing, Banking & Finance, Credit Management or Finance.
- 6 to 8 Years in related industry experience in Marketing Leasing, Hire Purchase or any other finance products in a
- reputed finance company or a bank.
- Should have cross selling skills and customer and supplier relationship network.
- Strong command of English, Sinhala and Tamil languages.
- Possess excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
Remuneration: Remuneration package is negotiable and would be in line with the applicant's experience and qualifications.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via Xpress Jobs
The company reserves the right to communicate with the short listed applicants only.