At Pearson Lanka, you will be exposed to some of the world's most bleeding-edge technologies and a work culture that's up to par with the best in the world. So, if you are 'always learning', and have a passion for technology and creativity, we'd like to hear from you. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Platform Security Engineer
Over the last decade, Pearson Lanka has been building and managing some of the world's premier cloud-based learning platforms that serve millions of people across the world.
At Pearson Lanka, you will be exposed to some of the world's most bleeding-edge technologies and a work culture that's up to par with the best in the world. So, if you are 'always learning', and have a passion for technology and creativity, we'd like to hear from you.
- Implement product security compliance, security requirements -
- Participate in Value stream analysis and help prioritize security work into the development process
- Security scanning tools for containers, AWS accounts, Static and Dynamic security scans
- Identify trends and assist remediation activities
- Assist in implementing an automated framework for security tool deployment and development, and manage continuous compliance Implement AWS security controls (AWS guard duty, WAF)
- In connection with the above duties, apply knowledge and/or skills of security posture assessment and requirements-based hardening: AWS, Encryption, Data Protection, automation and tool integration experience
- Strong Development background with one or more tools/technologies
- 5+ years in Information Security
- CI/CD Deployment pipeline experience (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Expert knowledge development languages (AWS, Containers),
- Docker container experience
- Familiarity with CIS benchmark for cloud services
- Significant technical exposure to AWS or another cloud provider (core, services like EC2 and more) Significant technical experience with Kubernetes
- An understanding of security concepts and tooling within AWS (Guard Duty, CloudTrail, VPC, etc)
- Experience implementing security controls for Kubernetes and Docker Familiarity with Git and Git-based workflows
- Automation expertise using BASH, Python, or a similar language
- Experience with lac toolings such as Terraform or CloudFormation
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs