A degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent qualifications. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years in software development experience. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
ANDROID SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are on the lookout for an energetic individual who is capable of taking ownership of the responsibilities assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with Android Application Development Environments (ideally 1+ years of experience)
- Experience developing native Android platforms: Android SDK Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs Demonstrably strong coding, Debugging and Analytical Skills Apply creative thinking, analysis to propose innovative solutions to technical problems, which may involve a range of diverse approaches.
- Ability to learn new technologies rapidly and share knowledge with other team members.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Java technology stack.
- Experience in Database design and programming
- Flutter, Kotlin, React Native Familiarity is an added advantage.
- Write modular, reusable, and tested code with Object Oriented Principles.
- Strong analytical Skills.
- Handle multiple client projects at once without being distracted.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE POSITION:
- A degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years in software development experience.
- In-depth experience in software development, data structure and databases.
- Good knowledge of analysis and design principles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic development environment.
- Strong Personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be a fast and skilled learner.
- Good command of spoken and written English language is a MUST.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs