If you experienced Tourism Industry/ Sales and Marketing / Banking and Financial /FMCG / Medical Ref. / Insurance. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Financial Consultant- Kegalle
Are you looking for a lucrative and rewarding carrier with digital platforms, that gives you the freedom to work from absolutely anywhere while making a positive to different peoples" lives? We have just what you are looking for come be a part of the world's No 1, best insurance 2019, and best workplace (2013 -2018) in Sri Lanka. We seek young and energetic individuals (male and female) for our wealth management department. to promote our brand promise “Healthier Longer, Better lives”.
Financial consultant works online/face to face with Sri Lankan clients to develop individualized personal financial Planning for retirement, investment, savings, income protection, and Health Plan as a solution for their financial needs.
- Male / Female,
- GCE O/L with Mathematics (basic qualification),
- GCE A/L or Bachelor Degree/Basic Computer knowledge,
- Professional qualification such as SLIM or any Marketing course will be added advantage,
- Age - 23 to 50 years old.
- Excellent communication skill and PR Business sense / Entrepreneurship skills will be added advantage.
- If you experienced Tourism Industry/ Sales and Marketing / Banking and Financial /FMCG / Medical Ref. / Insurance (Special basic salary packages)
The right candidate will resume a six digits income which includes net
- Monthly allowance
- Professional free
- Special incentives
- Health and Life Insurance Cover ) & Pension scheme
- Car loan / Bike loan/ Tab loan l Housing loan subsidiary.
- Three foreign tours for different destinations (Candidate can choose one).
If you are most suitable resident in Kegalle, Rambukkana, Warakapola, Polgahawela, Pilimathalawa, Mawanella, Peradeniya and Gampola
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs