Degree in relevant business stream/information Technology or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university/institute. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Business System Analyst
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Perform requirement studies, gap analysis, systems analysis & design and prepare user requirement specifications (URS) including functional/system design specifications for banking system requirements.
- Achieve system deliverable targets together with cluster members of software development, quality assurance and business users in agile methodology by being a part of software development lifecycle as a business systems
- analyst. Perform business support activities, troubleshooting and user training on banking application systems.
- Interact with clients, vendors and internal teams in order to implement business solutions to the best satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Engage in simultaneous assignment and bring innovation to the business in all aspects.
YOU WILL BE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Degree in relevant business stream/information Technology or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university/institute.
- Knowledge in system analysis and design with a good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Experience in banking/lending/finance business domains with a good understanding of related business processes would be an added advantage.
- Experience in project management practices as a member/Project Manager or working in an Agile/java cluster environment would be an added advantage.
- Must have good business analytical skills with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- A dynamic and flexible character who is willing to take today's business challenges positively
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs