If you have Sinhalese and English knowledge and Quality knowledge.
Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Attractive Salary plus comprehensive benefits
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role
What The Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- You would be performing quality audits and find out areas of improvement for the team. Here are broad level of details of your responsibilities:
- Monitor and check quality for email or phone support for assigned LOB/ region
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on site or agent performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help LOB managers optimize support logic and insights to the training team to bridge the knowledge gap
- Report on weekly quality metrics
- Work in tandem with LOB / QA managers to improve their error rate for better feedback mechanism
- Collaborate with APAC AST team for standardized and scalable process
- Liaise with various lines of businesses and regions to calibrate audits, implement methodologies and drive performance improvements
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Collect and present data to management and Regional CommOps in reports and weekly business reviews
- Provide support in setting up QA process for new launch in BPOs / COEs
- Lead project initiatives for quality improvement and process optimization
Strong analytical and communication skillsQuality knowledge is preferredOpen to work in 24X7 supportProven ability to meet deadlines and a high level of commitment towards deliverablesPartner and project managementPrevious experience in safety support will be an added advantageSinhalese and English knowledge is a must for this role
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!