If you have experience of working government or private hospital sector. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Resident Nurse (Female)
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR MENTAL HEALTH “SAHANAYA” Residential Facility Gorakana, Panadura
The National Council for Mental Health – Sahanaya – was established by an Act of Parliament in 1982. It was the first organization of its kind in the South Asian region, tasked with developing activities and programmes to improve mental health in Sri Lanka. It attracts significant national and international attention and support for its activities.
Resident Nurse will have the following duties:
• Handling of nursing care of in house patients
• Monitoring and assist the Nursing Assistant for medication
• Relevant patients are referring to the Consultant Psychiatrist or Physician
• Assist the Nursing Assistant for their duties and supervise the patient's conditions
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• A self-motivated individual committed to achieving the goals of the organization
• Experiences of working government or private hospital sector
• Working on emergency situations
The selected candidate can look forward to a pleasant working environment, the fulfilment and satisfaction that come from performing a vital community role, and the opportunity to acquire sought-after knowledge, skills and experience.
Remuneration is negotiable.
Registration of SLMC is an added advantage.
Pensioners are encouraged to apply for this position.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs
The Chief Administrator
NATIONAL COUNCIL for MENTAL HEALTH
No. 96/20, Kitulwatta Road
Colombo - 08.