A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent. At least 2 years of experience in java spring boot framework such as Angular. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in java spring boot framework such as Angular.
- Knowledge in using MongoDB, Redis, and MySQL.
- Expertise with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, and front-end component libraries such as Bootstrap, Material-UI, Angular, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in API design, programming, and integration.
- Experience in the deployment of java apps.
- Knowledge of common web application security procedures.
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting production systems.
- Full cycle end-to-end development from design through implementation
- Engage with stakeholders and developers to ensure business requirements and expected outcomes are compatible with the current architecture.
- Understand the requirements to design, develop, and test the solution.
- Maintain code integrity, documentation, version control, and organization.
- Innovate and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop creative technological solutions.
- Design clean, robust, reactive, efficient API interfaces and algorithms.
- Collaborate with the team on release management, version control, and documentation.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs