If you have 3 years' experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Quality Assurance
- Work with business & technical stakeholders to understand the requirements.
- Create and execute test cases and produce test reports.
- Use automated testing platforms.
- Implement and maintain automated test suites for web, backend and mobile applications.
- Active ownership of defect management and adhering to deadlines.
- Be an agile tester while actively contributing to an agile team from different perspectives.
- Active interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Work on multiple parallel activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent understanding of the SQA lifecycle.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Extensive experience in developing and executing comprehensive test suites for a software application.
- Experience in defect management, test management and tools.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical/ problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in developing and testing data-driven commercial software will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Attractive financial remunerations along with a fun and flexible working environment await the right candidate.
If you think you've got what it takes,
Please click APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs