If you have a Degree from a recognized University in Statistics/Finance or full qualification in CIMA. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Business Analysts (Contact Center Operations)
S. A. Knowledge Services (SAKS) is the global outsourcing arm of St Anthony's Group of Industries, specializing in Business Process Management and Knowledge Process Management Services in key areas of Finance & Accounting, Process Automation, Data Science & AI, Mobility and Customer Experience Services. We cater to a diverse portfolio of clients from the US, UK, Australia and Sri Lanka.
Interested to join a very challenging, fast-paced but fun-loving team?
We are on the lookout for a qualified individual to join our Contact Centre Operations as a Business Analyst who will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to explore opportunities and to drive efficiency and assist with primary business objectives related specifically to Contact Centre Operations. In this role, activities will include providing information to the management, process evaluation, requirements gathering, process improvement, roster management, quality improvement, charting future direction and road mapping.
• Degree from a recognized University in Statistics/Finance or full qualification in CIMA.
• Effective communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Minimum 5 years of related work experience
• Prior workflow management experience in a Contact Center setting
• Six Sigma experience would be an added advantage
• Should be an analytical thinker
• Possess sound knowledge of Excel
If you think you are the right fit for the job,
Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
275, Nawala Rd, Nawala.