Strong experience (4+ years) with .NET development in C#. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Back-End Developer
Axinom is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer, who is passionate about software development and wants to do thing the right way and always produce great quality code. You will join an excellent team of software developers and architects, whose daily business is to shape the future of video delivery. As a member of the Axinom product team, you will be at the forefront of transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that run their mission-critical applications based on our products.
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) system of one of the largest US airlines, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passengers on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture the depth of talent and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
• Developing server-side applications using primarily C#, .NET Framework or .NET Core
• Developing cloud applications using Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
• Developing relational and document databases
• Managing own work items, source code and documentation using TFS or Git
• Participating in code reviews to ensure high-quality code
• Being responsible for the project technical solution and its implementation considering timeline and budget
• Managing and supporting developer and tester teams, composing of iteration plan, reporting to customers and management
• Perfect knowledge of object-oriented programming, databases and application architecture
• Strong experience (4+ years) with .NET development in C#
• Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
• Good English language, both written and spoken
• Personal skills: analytical thinking, wish to learn and develop, good communication skills
• Experience with FFMPEG, x264, x265
• Experience with MPEG-DASH, HLS, CMAF
• Experience with ISOBMFF
• Experience with DRM encryption, CPIX
• Knowledge of encryption algorithms and their applications
• Knowledge of modern media formats, codecs and delivery options
• Interest in implementing video and image technologies such as HDR
• Experience with ASP.NET, C++
• Server-side development experience
• Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
• Trainings & professional development
• Team events
• A dynamic & international team
• A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
• and much more
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs