Has a minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory/ leading technical function in a manufacturing plant. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Technical Lead - Executive
Given the need to master English, this Job offering is only announced in English.
To support the UTP Bobbinizing department (machine wise cutting tobacco shapes and place them on bobbins) we are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated TECHNICAL LEAD to join the team. In doing so, we seek the next generation of leaders that will help us to continue achieving the company targets and further backing the growth of our company in a challenging environment.
As Technical Lead you report to the Technical Assistant Manager and you are responsible for the completion of all technical tasks, in the bobbinizing department. The successful candidate will be the one who demonstrates true leadership, interest, enthusiasm, and eagerness to understand our manufacturing process.
- The Technical lead reports to the Assistant Technical Manager.
- Oversees the machines and utilities in his assigned area.
- Can analyze and solve technical issues for the machines, utilities under his responsibility.
- Can adapt and implement new requirements of the company for himself and his team.
- He ensures safe working procedures are followed.
- He ensures ISO quality procedures are meticulously followed with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Has a good professional working proficiency in English.
- Administer the technicians under his responsibility. He evaluates their skills and personality along with expressing matters for improvement. Keeps record on the progress of the Technicians under his responsibility.
- The Technical Lead gives clear and correct instructions, according to the need of the management, to the Technicians under his responsibility and support or trains them to achieve/surpass the targets.
- Is a team player, able to communicate constructively with the management, other departments and is able to motivate his subordinates.
- Is enthusiastic, improvement and production-oriented. He studies the process/machines and finds/proposes ways to reduce downtime or technical handling time.
- Keeps the machines and their components in premium condition or proposes worked-out plans and budgets to get them back in that condition.
- Possible improvements are discussed with management and can be possibly executed after validation.
- He is cost-efficient. Has good knowledge of mechanical and electrical components. Can decide whether components that will be replaced do factually improve the machine quality/output successfully.
- He follows and ensures the established procedures regarding spare parts is adhered to.
- Is eager to understand tobacco types and from there understand what way good products are manufactured.
- Will operate in a two-shift system.
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory/ leading technical function in a manufacturing plant.
- Has not reached the age of 40.
- At least tertiary education in a technical field of study (mechanical/electronics) or can perform such a way through experience and exceptional skills on that level.
- A suitable remuneration package will be offered commensurate with qualifications, experience, competence and other assessment factors.
- Prospects of career advancement within the company.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs