Assistant Manager Brand Services (Female)
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. You will brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results. In this role, you should be creative and results-oriented. An analytical mind and research skills are essential to this job. Furthermore, if you're an excellent communicator and a team player, we'd like to meet you. Your goal will be to increase sales and brand awareness through assisting with effective marketing plans and campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop the Marketing department MIS and presentations
- Lead and coordinate market industry research, analytics, and reports
- Active involvement in marketing and promoting deposit products
- Liaise with agencies to manage media planning and PR publicity
- Coordinate in marketing administration activities, assisting the Head of Marketing and the Brand team
- 3 - 4 years of work experience in marketing / media-related functions.
- Exposure in the Banking or Finance industry would be an added advantage
- Degree from a recognized university and/or professional qualification in Marketing
- Result-driven attitude backed by good organizing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Sinhalese
- Dynamic and performance-driven personality
- Ability to maintain long-term relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Age below 30 years with adequate exposure in Marketing.