Minimum 5 years experience in operations of which 2 years in a similar capacity: similar industry experience will be a definite advantage. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
• Achieving ambitious sales and profit growth targets
• Full accountability for financial performance, P&L, strategy, operations, marketing, product development, design, retail projects, retail development, training, business HR etc
• Supporting financial budgeting and forecasting
• Implementation mechanisms to ensure adherence to customer promise of quality and service in both existing and new stores in the region.
• Responsible to maintain the training and customer service levels of the restaurants
• Conducting regular audits/store visits in coordination with Operations Head in all stores under the assigned cluster to ensure compliance with expected safety, health, sanitation and most importantly hygiene standards and procedures
• Ensure that all the business matrix involving the costs of the restaurants and the related costs are under control and within the budgeted values
• Co-ordinate with Country Head, Operations Head's, Functional heads for process improvements and higher efficiency
• Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedure for all the operational aspects of the business.
• Lead the team with a lot of energy, self-drive and passion. To set the tone as a leader for the team to follow
• Should possess a good track record of secondary education
• Minimum 5 years experience in operations of which 2 years in a similar capacity: similar industry experience will be a definite advantage
• Should be conversant with MS Office applications
If you are a resilient individual, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently under minimum supervision, then we are looking for you.
Attractive remuneration awaits successful candidates.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
No 164, Galle Road, Dehiwala