Looking for a candidate with 4 years of Finance and Accounts experience along with AR Experience and who is a CIMA or ACCA Member. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Analyst – Finance
Career Level: Level 10
- You will be responsible to handle the AR team liaising with several stakeholders internally and externally.
- Reporting directly to Financial Controller / Head of Treasury from client end
- The incumbent is responsible for the deliverables as per SLA
- Customer follows up and makes sure the onetime collection from AR Front end.
- Ensure AR accounting and reporting processes are carried out with due care from the AR back end.
- Ensure all SLA's are delivered within group policies.
- Liaise with the client on enhancing the OTC process and setting strategies to meet the client’s long-term business goals
- Build a wide range of network within Accenture overseas deals and introduce best in class processes to Client Brandix
- Presentation to Director Finance and Head of Treasury on the AR status
- Coordinating with other teams, SBUs & Foreign banks as per necessity.
- Timely resolution of IMs lodged by the client
- Timely providing information and Management reports for client’s senior stakeholders (In par with the SLAs)
- Arrange frequent floor walks and audit compliance of the team.
- Ensuring consistency on the maintenance of the team’s trackers & SLA workings.
- Drive automation in the Accounts Receivable process
- Provide support during internal/external audits
- Provide feedback to the team on performance
- Team management
Qualifications and Experience
- CIMA or ACCA Member
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Excellent Communications skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Should have at least 4 years of Finance and Accounts experience.
- AR Experience is a must
- Should be in traveling distance to Ekala - Jaela
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs