At least 5 years experience in strategic planning, feasibility assessment, corporate finance, research, and surveys with at least 3 years experience in an executive capacity. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Do you possess knowledge/work experience in business strategy and finance-related work and hold strong analytical and synthesis skills along with research capacity? Are you able to work independently and achieve quality results with limited supervision and within tight schedules?
To qualify, candidates must meet within following requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a related field and/or
- Fully or partly qualified (level 2) in CFA and/or
- Completed professional qualification in CA Sri Lanka, CIMA, ACCA, CMA, or a related field.
- At least 5 years experience in strategic planning, feasibility assessment, corporate finance, research, and surveys with at least 3 years experience in an executive capacity or above
- Fluent in English and Sinhala (Both spoken and written effective communication skills)
- Possess excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Thorough with MS Office applications (especially MS Excel)
- Proven capabilities in working with and managing teams
- Age below 30 years
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consultancy services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs