Minimum 2-3 years work experience in a similar role, and experience counter sales function is a must. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
SPARE PARTS ASSISTANT - KURUNEGALA
You will be
- Perform general storekeeping responsibilities and maintain inventory accuracy with manual and system records
- Accountable and answerable person for the inventory and in charge of entire store operation activities.
- Overall supervision operation activities.
- Keep proper records of any transaction through system or manually.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities as per SOP and do any other official work assigned by the management
Ideal Candidate's Profile
- G.C.E Advanced Level.
- Diploma/Certificate in Store Keeping
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in a similar role, and experience counter sales function is a must.
- Experience in handling multi-brand automotive spare parts is a must.
- Age below 45 years.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs