Should have 1.5 years of F&A/FP&A operations experience in the previous roles. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are in search of dynamic individuals to join our Procurement Team. Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company which has over 500,000 employees across the globe as well as to learn and grow in a challenging but a rewarding work environment.
About the role
- Ensure all SLA's are delivered within group policies.
- Liaise with the client on enhancing OTC process and setting strategies to meet client’s long-term business goals
- Identifying processors of the team and drive standardization across all SBUs
- Timely resolution of IMs lodged by the client
- Timely providing information and Management reports for client’s senior stakeholders (In par with the SLAs)
- Should have 1.5 years of F&A/FP&A operations experience in the previous roles
- Intermediate level qualification from a professional body such as ICASL / CIMA/ ACCA
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Possess high level of knowledge on areas such as excel functions
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs