Magic Labs, as a highly ambitious organization with a significant growth locally and globally within a short span of time, is awaiting the right candidate to the position of Head of Digital Marketing.
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you would focus on significantly growing sales by designing and executing a marketing strategy which will increase customer acquisition and build their brand identity and awareness locally and internationally. He / She will have overall responsibility of leading, developing and expanding the Digital Marketing team through KPI’s, performance metrics and measuring closely the ROI of marketing spend. It is essential that this person is a hands-on, highly self-motivated, grounded, and passionate individual with the ambition to succeed.
Your job role as the Head of Digital Strategy includes
- Idea generation for strategy and content
- Managing the internal teams, assisting the Senior Team
- Working as the main point of contact for clients
- Managing Digital Marketing strategy and execution for Clients
- Working across flexible hours catering to the local and global clients to strategize, understanding various brands and execute a social strategy based on the business objective
- Lead Generation skills across Facebook Paid ads, Linkedin Inmail and Sales Navigator
- Previous experience in the following, will be an added advantage.
- Hubspot Suite Management
- SalesForce Experience
- Lead Generating and Filtering Experience
Further, the ideal candidate must be able to understand client requirements, do due diligence with the Digital Strategy team and execute and manage digital strategy, with capable Designers for Content Creation and Web Developers for SEO, Web Development and Landing Page development.
An attractive remuneration, negotiable depending on current experience in the following awaits the right candidate.
- Understanding in work management systems to micromanage team operations
- Simple understanding of Sales Navigator and Inmail for LinkedIn
- Understanding an effective content creation strategy for Digital platforms
- Effective communication and leadership skills able to work under pressure to meet deadlines of Clients and Management.
- Experience in working at a Digital marketing agency or managing social media strategy for clients in any part of the work is a prerequisite to qualify for this position.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs