IT savvy with basic proficiency in MS Office/G-suite packages. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
About the Role
As an Uber Operations Executive / Greenlight Expert in Colombo, you will deliver a 5 star in-person and phone support to our driver partners. You will provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on support to driver partners in need. You would quickly diagnose product/platform issues on the spot, and explain situations with patience and empathy. After identifying the nature of walk-in to the location, you would offer solutions to quickly get Driver Partners up and running.
Working with Uber is a great opportunity to gather experience of working in an international fast-growing forum while working alongside a top-notch Operations team and deep-dive into Uber’s day-to-day-operations.
We are looking for new members to join our team of rock-stars to provide quality service and support at our Greenlight location in Colombo for our driver partners.
You should be able to:
- Deliver high-quality service experience to new Driver Partners joining the Uber platform.
- Provide support to solve issues faced by existing Driver Partners, while maintaining high-quality service standards across multiple support channels
- Manage relationships with Driver Partners and other suppliers who operate within the Greenlight Center.
- Work closely with the Operations team to drive continuous business improvement initiatives based on insights obtained from Driver Partners.
- Be an active contributor to the Operations team to understand market trends, patterns, concerns, issues and areas for improvement at Uber.
- Assist with off-site and on-site events and promotions conducted by Uber.
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English, Sinhalese. Tamil will be an added advantage.
- IT savvy with basic proficiency in MS Office/G-suite packages
- Strong people skills, negotiation skills, and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to manage work in high-pressure, fast-paced organization with a central focus on high levels of quality service delivery.
- A minimum of one year work experience would be an added advantage.
- School leavers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work around the clock when required.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and a high level of commitment towards deliverables.
If interested to become a part of this international team of rock-stars,
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs