Minimum 8 -10 years of relevant experience. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Deputy General Manager – Business Transformation
Location – Ekala
- Lead Improvement projects on processes to improve
o Improve SLA performance
o RPA- Robotic process automation
- Lead change management through one or multiple deals.
- Manage automation delivery through one or multiple deals.
- Be responsible for the Operational Excellence Framework for one/multiple deals
- Automation business process design support.
- Initiate quality control mechanisms to processes assigned.
- Revamping and reevaluating BE Methodologies related to business processes.
- Identification of productivity opportunities of processes assigned.
- Review and update operating procedures manuals for assigned processes.
- Execute other delivery enhancement and sustainability initiatives.
- Drive prioritization and coordination with internal teams to identify outcomes-focused delivery results and realize efficiencies to proactively create customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations of clients and resolve conflicts that balance vendor and internal needs for technical, implementation, and operational issues across BPO Operations.
- Master’s degree or MSc
- Graduate in Finance/Supply chain or HR practices
- Six Sigma certification
- Minimum 8 -10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Quality tools and Techniques essential
- Knowledge of Automation project management
- Needs to have worked in a BPO – Operational Excellence (or similar) function
- Knowledge in Lean and other quality practices added advantage
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SEND YOUR CV THROUGH XPRESSJOBS