Minimum 1 year of procurement related working experience in a reputed organization. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are in search of dynamic individuals to join our Procurement Team. Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company which has over 500,000 employees across the globe as well as to learn and grow in a challenging but a rewarding work environment.
About the role
- Sourcing raw materials for confirmed orders as per the process and negotiating with relevant suppliers for delivery dates and price per the production plan and consumption.
- Raising purchase order and place orders and follow up the delivery.
- Ensure optimal ordering quantities.
- Make sure to meet set quality targets and must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information.
• Minimum 1 year of procurement related working experience in a reputed organization.
• Any professional qualifications related to the field would be advantageous.
• Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills is a must.
• Should possess exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs