Minimum 7 years of experience in fund mobilization in a Bank / Financial institution and over 1-2 years’ experience in a managerial capacity. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification
- Consistent in achieving given deposit mobilization targets.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and take corrective actions based on a strategic plan for deposit mobilization to reach company budget.
- Understand key industry trends and provide value-added solutions to the customers and the company.
- Manage an efficient and effective operations / process related to deposits / savings transactions.
- Ensure all procedures / internal controls and regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in fund mobilization in a Bank / Financial institution and over 1-2 years’ experience in a managerial capacity.
- Excellent knowledge in all directions/ Regulations of Fixed Deposits and Savings Operations.
- Academic and / or Professional / qualification / part qualification in business management or equivalent.
- Should be a team player with good leadership skills and ability to liaise closely with staff, management, and customers.
- Willingness and ability to visit branches and clients.
- Established network to source deposits.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Abans Finance PLC is a member of the prestigious Abans Group, a household name in Sri Lanka. With assets over Rs. 9 billion, we are one of the most innovative Finance companies in Sri Lanka. The Company’s principal lines of business include finance leasing, mortgage loans, personal loans, and acceptance of time and savings deposits, and currently operates across the island and is further backed by the over four hundred Abans PLC’s outletsisland wide.
Abans Finance PLC is seeking a dynamic, result oriented individual to be a part of its team as a Manager – Deposit Mobilization
Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs